Weddings and Special Events
The church facilities and staff are available for weddings for members and the public.
Our church was originally built in 1755. The Greek Revival entrance was added in 1839. The clock and bell are still wound by the Keeper of the Clock twice a week. Our church was recognized by the Massachusetts Historical Commission as an historic structure in 1986.
The Meetinghouse and Parish House are now listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Our Paul Revere Bell
Cast in 1819, the bell has been in use for over 200 years. Married couples celebrate their vows by ringing the bell after their ceremony.
The view from the back of the sanctuary looking forward. The wedding ceremony takes place in the area beneath the archway. Seating capacity is approximately 250 people.
View from the front of the sanctuary looking back towards the organ. There is enough room to accommodate up to 4 musicians in front of the organ. The organ, being delicate, is not available for use unless the music director is hired to play it.
Some of the detailed carpentry in the sanctuary. The organ is set into the back wall with a beautiful railing in front. Each pew has a door (they are left open, but add a lovely detail).
The sanctuary is located on the second floor. In addition to several stairways, there is an elevator which is wheelchair accessible. Beneath the sanctuary on the first floor is the Vestry. It is an open space, available for receptions. The church has round banquet tables and folding chairs. Seating for approximately 100. In addition, there are kitchen facilities, including a residential refrigerator, two ranges, a sink and small commercial dishwasher.